- Sarah Ndagire: text, female voice, yodelling, ullulation, handclapping (engalo)
- Israel Kalungi: male voice, adungu (bow harp), endongo (lyre), akadongo kabaluru (thumb piano), engalabi (long drum), engoma (Uganda drum), endege (ankle bells), engalo (handclapping)
- Lawrence Lubega: male voice, adungu (bow harp), endingidi (one-string fiddle), adungu bass, amadinda (xylophone), engalabi (long drum), engoma (Uganda drum), ensaasi (shakers), endege (ankle bells)
- Produced by Urs-Albert "Face Music"
- Recorded & mixed by Fizzè at Studio Mensch, CH-9476 Weite SG - July 2009
- Mastered by Hansjürg Meier, Tonspur AG - October 2009
- Cover: front: Nsangi traditional painting and all other illustrations by Henry Lumu from the book "tuula Tufume" by Jackson Kaswa - all photos: by Albi
- Art concept & layout by Albi
Many thanks to Sarah Ndagire, Israel Kalungi and Lawrence Lubega with the texts. Hermelinde Steiner for helping with the translation.
Many thanks for the good soul by Rolf Zimmermann for his kindly help.