- Sarah Ndagire: female voice, yodelling, ullulation, handclapping (engalo)
- Pedson Kasume: male voice, adungu (bow harp), adungu bass,
endongo (lyre), endingidi (tube fiddle), engalabi (long drum),
namunjoloba (lead drum), engoma (Uganda drum), ensaasi (shakers),
ebinyege (rattles), engalo (handclapping)
Guest: Fizzè: handclapping
- Produced by Urs-Albert "Face Music"
- Recorded & mixed by Fizzè at Studio Mensch, CH-9476 Weite SG - June 2006
- Mastered by Hansjürg Meier, Tonspur AG, CH-8730 Uznach SG - October 2006
- Cover: front: traditional painting of the typical Bantu village - all other photos: by Sarah and Albi
- Art concept & layout by Albi
Many thanks to Sarah Ndagire, Pedson Kasume for helping with the texts.
Hermelinde Steiner for helping with the translation.