- Usually in accompanyment of his sons (Princes of Kashmir) of whom each holds a different musical instrument in his hands.
- He is the ruler of Kashmir or his rebirth.
- - man's head, usually without headgear
- - yellow complexion
- - long dress which is not too wealthy
- - long rose quartz around neck
- Blue salutation cloth (scarf - khadak):
(Khadak - a ceremonial scarf. In Mongolia often blue, in Tibet white. Present for people to welcome them. Used to tie sacred objects or offer gifts to people or deities on it.)
- No dance, procession outside of the dance circle.