Gongor - Tsagaan Makhagal (white Makhagal) in the Mongolian language. He is a guard of religion (tshoijn sakhuis). He abolishes difficulties and makes people abundant in property and food. He is the protector of the world..
- White patron saint distributes well-being and eliminates poverty and misery.
There is also a second gongor appearing in yellow mask and with yellow dress (with the appropriate colour symbolism - see Namsrai).
- - white mask, white costume (in colour symbolism white stands for goodness and peacefulness)
- - grim facial expression of a "Wild God"
- - Third Eye of Wisdom in the middle of the forehead
- - crown with five jags and emblems in front of an aureole
- - ripper teeth in wide-open jaws
- In one hand he holds the precious stone fulfilling wishes, and in the other one he holds a vessel with the drink giving immortality.