- He is a servant of Yama (and also of Mahäkäla). He rules over the evil gnomes, and he is probably a relic from the prehistoric times of manhood when animals were worshipped in general and when they were attributed magic power.
- - black or dark blue face colour
- - buffalo head (Bukh) or also bull head (Makhi)
- - two little horns with a jewel fulfilling wishes or a crown made from skulls inbetween
- - blue costume with multi-coloured ornamentation on the sleeves and yellow trousers withblack ornaments
- In one hand he holds a magic mace, in the other one a blue miniature ox mask.
- Very fast, building up to ecstasies.